Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just kidding!

To those who responded to my last entries, I was just kidding! My distaste for auto racing was greatly exaggerated. Actually, stock car racing is my 3rd favorite thing in the world. My 1st two are:
1.) Going to the Pioneers home and watching arteries harden
2.) Going to the zoo and watching monkeys fling shit at each other

By the way, I endorse: neutering anyone who shows up at a Monster-Wheel Truck Rodeo, executing people who squeal their tires or race their engines on the street, putting a bounty on dirt bikes and jet-skis.

And for those of you urban-dwelling yuppies driving Hummers or huge, muscled-up 4x4 SUVs, here's a tip: Modern medicine is doing wonders these days with penis enlargement. You might want to look into it.

1 comment:

Jim said...

And I'm here to tell you, in living proof, that those penis enlargement techniques work a charm!! The downside is getting faint when an erection comes around cause of the extra red cells required to be diverted..

I guess one other downside - I no longer like to watch NASCAR or drive my HU2.I went and bought a pink Mini Cooper and, like, I'm totally fine with that.