Friday, May 30, 2008

Still Don't Get It

Since my last entry, I've been informed that there is really more to NASCAR than cars going around in a circle.
For instance, there is the Pit Stop. This involves two of my favorite activities: stopping for gas and changing my tires. If I could, I'd get gas and change my tires every day. Makes you wonder why more people don't hang out at gas stations--they could be getting that kind of action all day!
For those of you claiming that it's not just about the crashes, here's a question: What do they show when they show the "highlights"? Let me repeat that: What . . . do . . . they . . . show . . . when . . . they . . . show . . . the . . . highlights?

I try to keep an open mind. Maybe some day I'll come to love stock car racing. Yeah--and maybe some day I'll live in a double-wide with my favorite cousin.

No comments: