Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Have A Dream

I am sometimes accused of being a cynic, for merely describing the world as I see it--a world that I would sincerely like to be a better place.
It might surprise you to know that I have an optimistic streak. It keeps alive my hope that Obama will be re-elected, and, with nothing to lose, he will instantly:
1.) Remove all American soldiers and mercs from the Middle East
2.) Throw Dubya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld in prison
3.) Legalize marijuana
4.) Change the national anthem to "America The Beautiful." Or "Lou-ie Lou-ie" or . . . . anything but what we've got now.
5.) Have Levi Johnston neutered
6.) Support the right for all people in love enough to be married to get married, and for all people crazy enough to join the Army to join the Army
7.) Create a cabinet post for Michael Moore

No comments: