Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why I Shop

Sometimes I amuse myself at the supermarket by looking for the most ridiculous items I can find. Here's a couple new ones:
1.) 3 brands of ORGANIC DOG FOOD. Well, it's about time! I'd hate to think that animals capable of eating shit or their own young were being subjected to impure food. (By the way--if you've noticed your dog wearing a veil or a skull cap, you'll be pleased to know that these organic dog foods also comply with the dietary laws of both Muslims and Jews.)
2.) SWANSON'S FROZEN WIENER&BEAN DINNER. What a deal! Why invest 50 cents and 10 minutes on a wiener&bean dinner when you can have the same thing for $4.79 in one hour (15 minutes pre-heat, 45 minutes cooking time.)
I've been thinking of staking out the frozen food aisle and watching for folks who buy this item--I have some waterfront property in Fairbanks they might be interested in.

No comments: