Monday, October 6, 2008

Nice Hearing From You, Jack

Dear Joe,
Our governor's frequent references to "Joe Six-Pack" make me think that she is seriously out of touch with the people in her own state. Six-pack? I haven't seen one of them since I was buying my beer with a fake I.D. Do they still even sell six-packs? I can't think of anyone around here who would even bother taking home only six beers. I don't know about you, but at my house six beers ain't getting us through breakfast.

Take care,
Jack Half-Rack
Fairbanks, Ak.

2 comments:

Jim said...

been wondering about that up in our neck of the woods too - here it is joe-eighteenpack fer sure. /jd

Anonymous said...

It's really "Joe Joint and a Six pack", but that flies in the face of the McCain campaign's obvious tilt toward white powders... classic case of amphetamine psychosis in an insane Christian paradox.