Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feet Stuck to the Floor, Hands Clutching a Box of Popcorn That Cost More Than His Dinner, A Lone Voice Cries Out in the Dark

Just returned from a movie and . . . Am I the only person seriously pissed off by commercials at the movie theater? How have we allowed such an offense to become routine? I know that this outrageous practice has been with us for a while now, but I still feel like screaming and demanding my money back--every time!
If I wanted to subject myself to advertising, I'd stay home free of charge and rot my brain in front of a TV.
We used to get something extra at the movies--like a cartoon or short. Now we're sitting targets for shit-bags of ads to be dropped on us. IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Need To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.