Saturday, January 17, 2009

GOOD-BYE!!

Well, the 8-year insult to America is almost over. Dubya's last gasp has been to compassionately conserve money for the treasury by vetoing (again) a bill that would provide medical care for uninsured children. A perfect finale!
Many comedians and satirists claim that they will miss the man who has provided them with so much material. Not me. I've never experienced the slightest bit of adversarial respect for George Bush. I consider the man to be an ignorant, callous fool and I dislike everything about him.
The clown who complained of being "misunderestimated, and who waved to Stevie Wonder did irreparable damage to this country. He is responsible for immense suffering and thousands of needless deaths.

It's notable that Bush is moving into a gated community that was officially (and illegally) segregated until only a few years ago, while Obama is moving into a mansion built by slaves.
Of course, I like the idea of Dubya in a gated community. I just think that it should be the kind that locks from the outside.

No comments: